Supreme Health’s Advanced Vision Care has been scientifically formulated to synergize the powerful effects of New Zealand natural Astaxanthin (AstaNZ) with other powerful antioxidants that have an affinity for the eye and visual acuity to help protect normal vision and prevent age-related concerns that affect the eye.
- A powerful tetra-carotenoid complex specifically formulated to support eye and visual health
- Nourishes macula, lens and retina health
- Reduces eye strain, tired eyes, and fatigue from computer use
- Protects against UV damage
- Contains Phospholipids to enhance bioavailability
The individual ingredients in Advanced Vision Care have all been clinically proven to help maintain eye and visual health. But together this powerful antioxidant complex is a therapeutic broad-spectrum formula that provides natural Astaxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Saffron, Vitamin E, Phosphatidylcholine and the essential mineral Zinc to boost all aspects of eye and visual health and provide support for:-
- Age-related visual deterioration
- Macular degeneration
- Dry eyes
- Weepy eyes
- Dry gritty & hot eyes
- Cataract prevention
- Slowing Glaucoma & cataract progression
- Red eyes & bloodshot eyes
- Itchy eyes
Advanced Vision Care is a 1-a-day formula that contains high levels of natural Astaxanthin that have readily been shown to cross the blood-retinal barrier delivering this powerful antioxidant directly to the eye and its structures including the macula, lens, and retina. Antioxidants like Astaxanthin have been clinically proven to safeguard the eyes from oxidative stress, damage caused by UV and blue light and to promote visual acuity by stopping the lens of the eye becoming rigid and less able to bend and flex to aid focus and prevent visual disturbance and the need to wear glasses that typically comes with age.
- Suggested Use
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Supplements should not replace a balanced healthy diet.
Warnings: Product contains soy and bee products which can cause severe allergic reactions. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breast feeding. Keep out of reach of children. No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or artificial colours. Store below 30ºC sealed in a cool, dark place.
Natural Astaxanthin, Saffron, Lutein, Vitamin E, Phosphatidylcholine, Zinc, Zeaxanthin
Together and in synergy, the antioxidants and nutrients found in Advanced Vision Care help to prevent oxidative stress throughout the body but have an affinity for the eye and its structures.
AstaNZ (New Zealand Natural Astaxanthin) 6mg is a unique fat-soluble carotenoid and a powerful antioxidant (6000x stronger than Vit C!!) that is able to penetrate the blood-retina barrier (many antioxidants cannot) to protect every cell in the eye. It offers unique protection against UV rays and provides support for eye structures, maintains capillary health within the eye, and supports lens accommodation.
Saffron 20mg is a long-standing traditional medicine that has therapeutic applications to reduce cell death in the retina and increase oxygen delivery to the plasma. Saffron has many health benefits including being a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant.
Lutein 10mg is fat-soluble and a natural carotenoid compound (xanthophyll) mostly found in plants and flowers where they serve to modulate light energy. In the human body, lutein helps to filter blue light. Blue light is the damaging high energy light emitted from digital devices. Containing high levels of Beta-carotene, Lutein readily crosses the blood-retinal barrier and is absorbed directly from the blood into the macula lutea to help prevent macular degeneration and glaucoma.
Zeaxanthin 2mg is the fat-soluble isomeric sister to Lutein and is also a natural xanthophyll found in many plants and flowers. In the body, these carotenoid compounds are mostly found in the retina, macula lutea, and lens of the eye. High dietary levels of zeaxanthin have been shown to slow age-related conditions affecting these structures of the eye. Zeaxanthin has health benefits including filtering blue light, prevent oxidation of the lens of the eye, preventing cataract formation and slowing their progression.
Zinc 2.5mg is an essential trace element mineral that has a powerful antioxidant activity that also possesses anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties to help support the immune system. Zinc has an affinity in the eye by enhancing melanin levels to improve night vision and also helps to transport carotenoids from the liver to the retina to help prevent cataracts and helps to stabilize cellular structures.
Vitamin E 6mg is a fat-soluble essential nutrient that plays a role in preventing free radical damage, strengthening blood vessels in the eye, regulates cellular signaling and helps to reduce the risk of cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and vision loss.
Phosphatidylcholine 4.6mg is the perfect ancillary agent for fat-soluble nutrients and antioxidants but is also a key component to maintain cell membrane integrity and helps to facilitate water, nutrients and toxin movements in and out of cells that are key to fund cellular repair and nutrient absorption and utilization.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Macular hole shrunk in 3 months
- I started taking these 18 mths ago when I was diagnosed with a macular hole in my right eye. I decided - against advice - not to have the operation. Within 3 mths, the hole had shrunk and in 6 mths, my eye specialist discharged me. I recommend this to lots of people.
- EXCELLENT AND NOTICEABLE RESPONSE
- Supreme Health is the most palatable and beneficial supplement I have ever tried- with excellent and noticeable response in my joint pain in my feet and dry eyes- double bonus!! and so easily purchased online and promptly delivered from an NZ company with significant research and biological care. Thank you Asta!
- Thrilled with the results!
- After just over thirty days of taking Supreme Health Advanced Vision Care my eyes not only feel sharper but they are much clearer and the whites are less red and tired looking. I am thrilled with the results.
- WORTH TAKING AND BENEFICIAL
- I’m in my 60’s and came across Supreme Health for the first time when I visited their Nelson manufacturing facility. I had the opportunity to try Supreme Health myself. I then checked online and found that Supreme Health seemed to have a lot of positive benefits so I thought it was probably worth trying. I had no expectations about what it would do for me, so it was more an experiment than anything else. After about a month I realised that my vision seemed to have changed (someone made a passing remark as to why I was not wearing my glasses lately). It was a bit like someone had turned up the contrast and colour switch on my eyesight. Colours were brighter and my vision (particularly the contrast part of it) seemed sharper (particularly in my left eye for some reason). The only change I have made in the last month is to take two Supreme Health capsules each day. My conclusion from my experiment is that Supreme Health is worth taking for a month or two to see if creates any positive improvements. It seems to have been beneficial for me.
- Macular health and vision improved
Also, my general eyesight has improved and I find I don't need my glasses all the time and I can read normal print without glasses, but I do need my glasses for tiny print like size 4.
For years I have used Advance Vision Care and am very pleased with the results. A few years ago, I have an operation for a Macular hole in my left eye. I immediately started taking Vision Care and the repair is the best the surgeon has ever seen. Now years later looking at an Amsler chart with my left eye all lines are straight. Whereas even 3 months after the operation looking at an Amsler Chart, there were bent lines. I was told that that was as good as it will get.
- Dry eye problem gone within a month.
We have bought more bottles of Advanced Vision Care product to keep us going and we take them religiously. Reading about all the research on this product gave us even more hope for improvements. Good stuff!
I have dry eye problem, I couldn't do without having eye drops during the day and eye cream for the night. They didn’t fix my problem, just were giving me some temporary relief. After a month of taking Supreme Health’s Advanced Vision Care, we noticed that we didn’t need to buy drops and creams because I didn’t need them anymore.